Recruitment at Southfield Park Primary School
Dates: Closing date 12pm Monday 8th January 2024
Role commencing April or September 2024
Salary: Leadership scale L1-L7
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Are you looking to work in an exciting forward thinking and dynamic school where we work together to ensure every child has the opportunity to SHINE? Then we may have just the job for you!
We are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to be centrally involved in the leadership and management of the school. This is an unique and exciting opportunity to join us as we strengthen our Senior Leadership team, where you can make a real and lasting difference. You will be responsible for the personal and pastoral development of children and supporting and driving forward Inclusion (working alongside our very experienced SENDCo).
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our Senior Leadership team at Southfield Park and to play a key role in our staff team.
- A teacher with ambition, passion and commitment
- Have a track record of being an excellent class teacher
- Have successful leadership experience at a middle or senior level
- Understand what excellent teaching and learning looks like
- Be committed to inclusion and equity with a desire to support children who may have barriers to learning
- Be an excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to lead, motivate, enthuse and support others
Our school offers:
- A happy and high-performing environment
- Children who want to learn and are kind to each other (as recognised in our recent Ofsted inspection in January 2023)
- Supportive colleagues and wider school community
We’d like to welcome you for a visit to our school. Please contact our Headteacher to arrange a suitable time: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Southfield Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and that promote equality of opportunity. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community and people of all protected characteristics. We provide reasonable adjustments for candidates with a disability and are committed to treating people fairly with compassion, respect and dignity and in promoting equality and human rights.
Application packs can be downloaded below. Please return all application forms via email.
Please click here to download the Assistant Headteacher application pack
Please click here to download the application form